Looking for somewhere to refine your questions, Circle of Grace may be the place for you.
You are always welcome at our table.
Meet Our Pastor
The Rev. Connie L. Tuttle, M. Div. is the founding pastor of Circle of Grace. Read more about how she brought so much to this community. more>>
5:00 p.m. Sunday at 1240 Euclid Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Please contact us for more information and directions. We look forward to seeing you!
We, the Circle of Grace Community Church, as Christians, covenant with God and one another to seek to intentionally and self-reflectively:
- Live with compassion and seek justice
- Continually discern that to which God calls us
- Build spiritual community that is inclusive of race, gender, sexuality, ability, class, culture, age and religious backgrounds
- Provide a safe haven
- Worship together using language about God and humanity that will be inclusive
- Live in right relationship with God and each other
- Speak truth to power